Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Work Startle - part 3


As you’ll remember for my last post on this, my co-worker, J, had expressed his desire for a gift certificate to “Paddle Palace” for Christmas.

I had an opportunity to talk to our boss after J had left the office. Our offices are interlinked, so discussing anything privately can be a challenge. I’ll leave you to imagine scheduling doctor’s visits – I think it’s safe to say that we have few secrets between the three of us. Though I have managed to keep my kink to myself. Our conversation went something like this:

Me: “J says, if we’re looking for a Christmas gift for him, he’d like a gift certificate to Paddle Palace.”

[stunned silence]

Me (laughing): “He assures me it isn’t as kinky as it sounds…”

Boss (also laughing): “Maybe the two of you should get *me* one of those. Or better yet, get one for [pet name for his wife].”

Then he stops laughing, looks away and at the ground, and says, “I’ve been a very naughty boy…”

I took that as a sign that it was time to leave, before things got any stranger.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Craig! I have one more part written...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, third try, hopefully this time without any errors...

    This is really a sweet story, Lizzie! Thanks for the laugh. :-) I wish you a happy and peaceful Christmas with lots of kinky gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kaelah! I'm glad you enjoyed the story. And I hope you have a wonderful Christmas yourself!

    ReplyDelete